Well I didn’t make my Kickstarter goal, but alas all is not lost. Here’s what I learned.
- I have incredible people around me who are willing to support my crazy art ideas!
- I’ve learned how to set up a Kickstarter (this was my first).
- I know the ins and outs of self publishing.
- People love my spawn almost as much as I do.
- There is interest and a coffee table book.
My plan for the future is to revisit the coffee table book idea when I have reached 100 Bitty Baddies. I’m currently at about 55, so some time next year be on the look out for a new Kickstarter.
Special thanks to all of the lovely people who pledged and shared the Kickstarter. You’re a wonderful amazing humans and I am so blessed to know you.
Terran Empire Publishing
Catherine T. O.
William D. H.
Michael S. S.
The Creative Fund